How to use this endpoint
- To see example requests, click Examples in the payload on the right.
- For example responses, click the relevant status code on the right.
- Currently, the returned
unsubscribers.idis not supported in the Yotpo API.
- For multiple requests, Yotpo recommends passing batches of 150 emails per request.
- If you use the async parameter, the response does not contain "unsubscribers".
- If you use the validate_data parameter, the response will contain errors if the requested parameters are not valid.
|1||Mails After Purchase and other reminder emails|
|2||Targeted Review Requests|
|3||Mail after service: emails sent as a follow-up in Zendesk integration|
|4||Comment requests: store owners with comments feature, get this after a new review is written|
|5||Comment notification: reviewers get this after store owner comments on a review|
|6||Site reminder: site review requests that sent with the 'slider' feature|
|7||Mail after invoice: emails sent from the "Site Review Automation" feature|
|8||Question confirmation: mail sent to confirm the email of a user who asks a question. Questions are only submitted once the poser confirms their email.|
|9||Answer request shop owner|
|10||Answer request shoppers|
|11||Answer notification shop owner|
|12||Answer notification shoppers: the notification sent to the user that asked the question that the question has been answered|
|13||Resend reminder: this is only sent when a reminder is resent manually from the Admin|
|14||Anonymous testimonials request: HubSpot integration emails|
|15||Targeted Product Review request: the Targeted Product Review request email|