How to use this endpoint
- To see example requests, click Examples in the payload on the right.
- For example responses, click the relevant status code on the right.
- Currently, the returned
unsubscribers.idis not supported in the Yotpo API.
- For multiple requests, Yotpo recommends passing batches of 150 emails per request.
- If you use the async parameter, the response does not contain "unsubscribers".
- If you use the validate_data parameter, the response will contain errors if the requested parameters are not valid.
Mails After Purchase and other reminder emails
Targeted Review Requests
Mail after service: emails sent as a follow-up in Zendesk integration
Comment requests: store owners with comments feature, get this after a new review is written
Comment notification: reviewers get this after store owner comments on a review
Site reminder: site review requests that sent with the 'slider' feature
Mail after invoice: emails sent from the "Site Review Automation" feature
Question confirmation: mail sent to confirm the email of a user who asks a question. Questions are only submitted once the poser confirms their email.
Answer request shop owner
Answer request shoppers
Answer notification shop owner
Answer notification shoppers: the notification sent to the user that asked the question that the question has been answered
Resend reminder: this is only sent when a reminder is resent manually from the Admin
Anonymous testimonials request: HubSpot integration emails
Targeted Product Review request: the Targeted Product Review request email