How to use this endpoint
- To see example requests, click Examples in the payload on the right.
- For example responses, click the relevant status code on the right.
- Requests for this endpoint are limited to 5,000 requests/minute, per app key.
- Data retrieved by this endpoint will be no older than 1 hour.
- This call will create reviews only as anonymous and will send out review verification emails to all the customers you've created reviews for.
- For information on importing reviews to Yotpo, see this Help Center article.
Click the Create Review + Custom Questions tab to view a sample response of a review with custom review form fields. Contact your Yotpo Customer Success Manager if you need help identifying the
"--12159": "empty answers3? empty answers3?",
Note that custom fields should carry values which are in line with the type of question being asked. For example, a rating question type would carry numerical values e.g. 1-5 while a textual question type would carry values such as "good" "okay" "poor".
Trusted Vendors allows you to create verified buyers and verified reviewers without sending verification emails to shoppers you already know and trust. To enable this feature, please contact your Yotpo Customer Success Manager. Click on the Trusted Vendors tab to view a sample of a review with Trusted Reviews.
reviewer_type parameter refers to a
verified_reviewer and requires a signature.
reviewer_type parameters are only valid when using the Trusted Vendor feature.
reviewer_type parameters are mandatory when using the
To pass validation, the hash in your signature must be passed in lowercase characters.
Yotpo supports several predefined fields on products, orders, and customers:
These fields are all optional.
Custom properties can be included in orders and retrieved as part of reviews.
There are three types of custom fields:
Validation & Errors
Field names are not case sensitive and can contain numbers & symbols.
Fields are Case Sensitive everywhere they’re configured