This is the asynchronous method and is recommended for general use.
How to use this endpoint
- To see example requests, click Examples in the payload on the right.
- For example responses, click the relevant status code on the right.
- Requests for this endpoint are limited to 5,000 requests/minute, per app key.
- Data retrieved by this endpoint will be no older than 1 hour.
- This call will create reviews only as anonymous and will send out review verification emails to all the customers you've created reviews for.
- For information on importing reviews to Yotpo, see this Help Center article.
- The following parameters are relevant only for customers using the Trusted Vendors feature:
- If you're using this feature, please make sure you refer to our dedicated help center article before you use this endpoint. To learn more, please contact your Yotpo representative.
Click the Create Review + Custom Questions tab to view a sample response of a review with custom review form fields. Contact your Yotpo Customer Success Manager if you need help identifying the
"--12159": ["Chilly days","Rainy mornings","Windy evenings"],
Note that custom fields should carry values that are in line with the type of question being asked. For example, a rating question type would carry numerical values e.g. 1-5 while a textual question type would carry values such as "good" "okay" "poor".
Metadata fields and properties
|Predefined Fields||Yotpo supports several predefined fields on products, orders, and customers:|
-Products: Color, Size, Vendor, Material, Model, Coupon Used
-Orders: Coupon Used, Delivery type
-Customers: State, Country, Address, Phone Number
These fields are all optional.
|Custom Properties||Custom properties can be included in orders and retrieved as part of reviews.|
There are three types of custom fields:
|Validation & Errors||Field names are not case sensitive and can contain numbers & symbols.|
Two fields cannot have the same name.
There’s a limit of 10 custom fields per type (order/customer/product).
|General||Fields are Case Sensitive everywhere they’re configured|